Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Is anyone out there?

It was brought to my attention by my bestest that I hadn't blogged in a month....

Which I knew wasn't correct because I do try to blog everyday. I went to her site and sure enough it said my name and that it had been a month... I click to investigate and it says that my blog cannot be found. Well, booger. I say that because last week or so my blogger completely messed up. I mean it said I wasn't following anyone and no one was following me... I wonder if that had anything to do with it. I only wonder because I changed my URL a few weeks after my wedding and people have been following since then. I am not going to rack my brain about it anymore because the important thing is. I am here. Blogging away....

Insert the theme song from Welcome back, Kotter... because that is the song that was playing in my head this entire post.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're here!!! Funny timing since I went searching for you just this morning. Yaaay!!!

    ReplyDelete