Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010

With the new year right around the corner it is time to reflect to the year and make planes for the new one. Let's see what 2009 brought me...

1. Got married
2. Got the exciting news that I was going to be am Aunt
3. Reconnected with an old friend
4.Moved to a better place
5. Lost almost 30 lbs.
6. Gained it all back.... :(
7. Got a new car
8.Went on my first cruise
9.Did the Summer Show, Big River
10. Took out my nose ring <--- not huge but I had my nose ring for 4 years.

Needless to say it was a big year for me. I have already started my 2010 New year's Resolution list (there I go again with the list making) but I realized it was more a list of things I want to accomplish and goals but still fun none the less.This is what I have so far:
1. Be better with money.
2. Loose weight. I am giving myself one year to loose (gulp!) 90 lbs. That is 7.5 lbs a month..... makes me nervous but very excited at the prospect of being healthy again.
3. I want to take a picture every day. As you all may know I am a horrible picture taker, so I am challenging myself to 365 pictures. Also, I want to fill up all the frames we got from the wedding. Right now they are on the walls just with strangers in them.
4.Get better at doing laundry on a regular basis and putting it away when it is clean
5. go through every box, every drawer, anything that has junk in it and get rid of what we don't use or need.
6. Clean my car and keep it clean.
And Finally ...
7.pick my battles with Hubs .

So there you have it. My list of goals for 2010. What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment