Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I am theif!

8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. all of my Family Christmas'
2. My brother coming home
3. Making cookied and candies with Grandma next weekend.
4. Christmas dinenr prep, cooking and yummy-ness
5. Day after Christmas shopping! I am actually going to participate this year
6. Finally being down with my old apartment
7. Trip to Bham in a couple weeks
8. My voice lessons picking up after the first of the year.


8 things I did yesterday:
1. Had a muffin for breakfast
2. watched SYTYCD
3. Made dinner
4. Watched and made fun of music videos with my bff Jen
5. Talked and talked and talked with hubs
6. took a nice long hot shower
7. Had a jam session with my ipod
8. stayed up way to late

8 things I wish I could do:
1. say no to holiday goodies
2. fit in to a size 10 again
3. go to Iowa and see my family
4. Shop, shop, shop, shop... on someone elses bill.
5. hang out with my friends more.
6. stop biting my nails.
7. find out what my SIL is growning in her belly... boy or girl?
8. Get out of Debt

8 shows I watch on tv:
1. Glee
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. True blood
4. SYTYCD
5. The big bang theory
6. Family guy
7. The United States of Tara
8. Project Runway



and the people I tag....

The story of us

A little of what you Fancy does you good

Dishes and Wishes (when she gets back from her honeymoon of course)



Have a great day Ladies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment