Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

30 Things: 5 things that make you happy, right now.



What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
This is my happy face...

1. feeling little girl's kicks: sounds cliche but I am worrier, so naturally I worry about how she is doing, how she is developing, how my choices this pregnancy are effecting her and lets not even list the worries about labor, delivery and raising this being. But when I feel her kick, in the moment I find peace in everything and it's all going to be ok. 

2. Food Trucks: I don't know what it is about them that makes me love them so much but I do. Ok maybe it is satisfies my need to try new things, I don't know really. I stalk them on twitter and have even invested time in scouting out the food truck list for the food truck festival this August. It's gonna be AWESOME! 

3. Warm temps and cool breezes. This winter was a bear and didn't want to move on.  It was cold for a very long time and now we have broken free and are basking in springs sunshine and cool breeze. It also is a reminder that she is one season closer to being here. 

4. Watermelon, it's just so effing DELICIOUS! 

5.  Flowers, seeing everything in bloom and smelling all the floral notes in the air is truly uplifting. 


1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh..I want watermelon right now too....so sweet..mmmm.

    ReplyDelete