Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 17, 2013

31 Weeks

HOW DO I KEEP FALLING BEHIND!?! Grrrrrr.



How far along? 31 Weeks, 9 to go.
 The baby is as big as: Pineapple 
 Maternity clothes? Yes indeed
Stretch marks? still only the one.
How I am feeling:  SO TIRED, and dare I say I started feeling nauseous this week,  like I was moments away from throwing up. I tried to ignore it. 
Best moment this week?: Got my baby shower invites out!
Movement?: Lots of moving and a shaking in there. 
Food cravings?: Watermelon, I think it is safe to say that watermelon has been my MAJOR craving this entire pregnancy. 
Gender?:  GIRL!
Labor Signs?:  Not yet but I did feel some braxton hicks this week. 
Belly Button in or out?: still an innie 
What I miss: Not standing up and needing to pee. I have a desk job and as I am sitting through out the day I may not feel like I need to go, but if I stand up MOVE BITCH!! GET OUT THE WAY!!! 
What I am looking forward to: Lots of things, memorial day, deep cleaning my house, the baby shower, the 4th (which is a favorite holiday of mine) and of COURSE meeting our little girl. 
Weekly Wisdom: Charley horses SUCK!  I had one this past weekend and it was so intense it looked like I had a club foot.  All I could do is punch my leg and scream in agony. Poor husband was mid pee when he heard my cries of pain and had to shout " I AM PEEING I WILL BE THERE IN A SEC! HOLD ON!!!" He rushed in to the room and went straight to my belly thinking something was wrong with the baby and I gasped "CHARLEY HORSE!" his anxiety level went from 10-0 and he massaged me leg. After it was over he looked at me and said.... over dramatic.
 Milestones: Almost done with the floor in the kitchen and then it full on nesting mode! 

No comments:

Post a Comment