Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 24, 2013

32 Weeks

My picture for this week didn't turn out so here is a pic of a honeydew... ENJOY!




How far along? 32 Weeks, 8 to go.
 The baby is as big as: A honeydew
 Maternity clothes? Yeppers
Stretch marks? still only the one
How I am feeling:  Fatigue has set back in, and now whenever I stand up I feel like I need to pee. 
Best moment this week?: Found out little girl is already in the head down position! that is why I feel like I need to pee all the time. 
Movement?: Yes indeed, she is now pretty active most of the day. I guess I can count myself lucky because she doesn't really keep me up at night, she only starts to kick if I have to get up and go to the bathroom which is becoming a multiple night occurrence. 
Food cravings?: Watermelon and milk shakes 
Gender?:  GIRL!
Labor Signs?:  I did have a bad bout of braxton hicks contractions this week. I actually had to stand up and shake my hips at my desk. I also put on some fanny shaking music to take my mind off of it and it worked. 
Belly Button in or out?: still an innie 
What I miss: a good nights sleep, but I guess in a twisted way it is a good thing I am parting with it now. 
What I am looking forward to:  new furniture this weekend and some much needed deep cleaning. 
Weekly Wisdom: You're family is going to push buttons you didn't even know you had. Vent to a neutral party to get it out of your system because you're going to be crazy person angry, you don't want to hurt anyone's feelings but you do need to vent. 
 Milestones: we finished our child birthing classes and the floors. Hooray for marking things off the list! 

No comments:

Post a Comment