Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 6, 2013

30 Weeks


How far along? 30 Weeks, 10 to go.
 The baby is as big as: A head of lettuce 
 Maternity clothes? Yes indeed
Stretch marks? Found my first stretch mark this week... time to break out the lotion 
How I am feeling:  pretty good this week, I have noticed that I have energy to do stuff but it is short supply.  I can get tired pretty fast these days. 
Best moment this week?: Although I have been feeling good this week, emotionally I am a mess. Thursday was the worst day depression wise I have had in a long time. I cried pretty much all day, here's hoping I don't repeat it. 
Movement?: I started kick counts and it takes me no time to get to 10. 
Food cravings?: Ice cream, I think it is because I have been having some SERIOUS heart burn and indigestion and the milk helps. 
Gender?:  GIRL!
Labor Signs?:  Nope, I joked with husband on  the night of the full moon, after he told me to go outside and look at it, that I didn't want to risk going in to labor. 
Belly Button in or out?: still an innie 
What I miss: being able to wear what ever shoe I want. My feet have spread so some of my options are completely out. I am pretty much limited to my tennis shoes, no more cheapie flats for me.
What I am looking forward to: Planning my baby shower! 
Weekly Wisdom: Do what you want, when you want to do it now. If I want to watch a movie I do it, if I want to take a nap I do it, if I want to take a hot shower and sing to my hearts content I DEFINITELY  do that. I know my time is precious at this point, so I am going to use up some me time. 
 Milestones: Checking things off the list feels so good!  I have to keep reminding husband that not only are we in to double digits but we are also almost to the 60 day mark. That usually riles us both up to get stuff done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment