Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 24, 2013

33 Weeks




Annnnnnd we're caught up!



How far along? 33 Weeks, 7 weeks to go.
 The baby is as big as: A pineapple...again? 
 Maternity clothes? Yeppers
Stretch marks? still only the one
How I am feeling:  Tired and achy. Grocery shopping is now my biggest foe, it can knock me down for the rest of the day if I don't plan it right. 
Best moment this week?: Went on our hospital walk through and for husband it all became to real again. He told me walking back to the car that he can't believe that in 7 short weeks we would be walking out of there a family of three. 
Movement?: Yes, she is still really good about not keeping me up at night which I thank her for. One day this week I could have sworn she was in the pike position and her butt was sticking straight up. All I know is there was a HUGE bump on the right hand side of my stomach and I figured it was her bottom.
Food cravings?: nothing really this week. 
Gender?:  GIRL!
Labor Signs?: Nothing this week, not even BH contractions 
Belly Button in or out?: still an innie 
What I miss: not having to pee every time I stand up. I have come to the conclusion that a good percentage of the pregnant population does the pregnancy waddle as to not pee their pants. At least I do. 
What I am looking forward to:  finishing the house in prep for my baby shower. 
Weekly Wisdom: Don't be afraid to ask for help when getting up from the sitting or laying position. You may think it is silly now but when you have to rock and grunt your way off the sofa and still barely make it, it is time to throw in the towel my friend. 
 Milestones: We have started our 2 week visits and got our birth plan approved by our doc. More on that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment