Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dogs are people too!!!

I have started to look for apartments for the hubs and I,but it is hard when you don't know the area and can't grab the keys and look for yourself.


I just got off of the phone with Lake Hill apartments which was a 3 bedroom with hardwood floors for less than what we are paying now... SAY WHAT!!!! on their site it said pets welcomed...now when you saw this would you assume because there are no specifics it meant all pets. Yeah no. I ask Diane if dogs are allowed in the hardwood apartments to a response "Uh, we don't allow dogs, just cats." I said that's funny because no website I looked at which would be apartmentfinder.com,rent.com, and Lerner Apartments themselves specify that the apartments are cats only. Before a response I thanked her politely for her time and ended our conversation.

I think what erks me the most is that because I am doing this out of state I need the most up to date and correct information. And they should be happy to take my little lady. I mean she is so loveable.

It is expensive too. Hubs and I would like a 2 bedroom 2 bath with basement or a 3 bedroom 2 bath apartment or duplex. All for under $700.00... is that to much to ask? I think it maybe.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Just discovered your blog through 20sb 

    My name is Valerie and I am working as an intern for a website named HerFuture.com and basically it's a wonderful tool to create connections and mentoring relationships with other likeminded women. It's just very inspiring and I met amazing people there! I think you might be interested in checking it out. There are many groups called Power Posses for all type of subjects including health, career opportunities, self growth …etc. Members share their goals and desires, and are encouraged to reach out for advice. It is really a wonderful place and there is such a great positive energy out there. It’s so regenerative!

    If you have any questions about it, I'd be more than happy to answer it :)

    Anyway, I'm on the website if you decide to create a profile, so don't hesitate to add me and I could introduce you to some other people depending on what you’re looking for.

    ReplyDelete