Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Here we go lovelies...

1. Having the name changing process 99% finished. All I need is to get my new debit card and title to my car.
2. That my honeymoon is in 2 weeks! So exciting, We have never been on a trip together before.
3. My mom, she really is an amazing woman and mother. She loves us all very fiercely and I was reminded of that last night.
4. Reduced Fat Cheezits.... they are my new obsession.
5. that even though it is high pollen and my face is going to explode from sinus pressure, it has been beautiful weather the past few days. Cool mornings and evenings with warm sunny afternoons in between. Sweater weather is just around the corner!!!!!

There you have it.... what you are thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment