Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Recap Monday!

Hola Bloggies!

My weekend was not what I had expected.

On Friday at work I noticed my throat started to ache and I thought it was because I was tired and we had been busy here at work. Alas, when I got home I was hit with chills and a fever. Great!!! My weekend plans were totally blown. Husband got home from work at 11:30pm and took one look at me and told me to get my sick hiney to bed. He even let me have the bed to myself. He made it seem to me he was being nice, but I knew he was really trying not to get sick. So Saturday was supposed to be my go to the bmv and start the process of getting my name changed but I didn't get out of bed until 11 and went straight for the couch and planned on staying there most of the day.

Mom came over to watch the OSU vs. USC game... this is all I am going to say about this,talk about a let down. We were so close to a huge upset and what happened. We choked... I am not bitter or anything.

I got to see my Brother and my SIL this weekend, I am going to try to see them as much as possible because he leaves for basic on Nov. 4th. It is going to be a really hard time because he and my SIL found out they are going to have a baby in April. He won't be here for hardly any of the pregnancy and he will miss the birth too. It is hard for any of us to talk about because of the obvious. He knows she will be in good hands though....

Sunday was going to be a good tv day. I am now obsessed with the show (don't judge me) The Nanny. They play it on TV Land like it is there job, but they only play it in the wee hours of the night when I am away in dreamland. So, I did what anyone would do. Filled up my DVR with nasally goodness. I watched to my little hearts content and then it was time for the TRUE BLOOD season finale. Ok. I am not sure if anyone else watches it but THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR KILLING OFF MARY ANN!! I liked the storyline to begin with, but then it got a little to out there even for me.

I will say that on Sunday I became a proud owner of an OSU snuggie! My hubs surprised me Sunday night with one. He said that he still hoped I would wear it after Saturday's depressing game. I told him I made me happy that something good OSU came out of this weekend.

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment