Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thankful Thursday!


Happy Friday eve!!!! here is what I am feeling thankful for today:
1. That it is all over. After 10 months of planning, stressing, working my mom, my bridesmaids, an myself to the bone with DIY projects, everything came out beautifully.
2. Reconnecting with people. I never realized how big of a void friends can leave if you loose touch.
3.Gift cards! Hubs and I have a lot of shopping to do this weekend!!!
4. Getting your nails done. I love looking this polished!
5. And finally... my new husband. He is amazing, and he makes me feel amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment