Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

I've come to realize...

1. I've come to realize that my hair:
will always be stick straight, no matter how hard I try to make it wavy or curly.

2. I've come to realize that when I talk:
That I sound like a sarcastic northerner.... wait...

3. I've come to realize that if I make a mistake:
i will admit it, no matter how much I don't want to.

4. I've come to realize that all I really need is:
love and support... and diet coke

5. I've come to realize that I've lost:
friends. My high school reunion is coming up and seeing everyone who has RSVPed it is funny how people that you thought you would be friends with after high school drop you like a bad habit and act like you were never friends.

6. I've come to realize that I hate:
money. It isn't a new realization, it is just one that I realize every day.

7. I've come to realize that if I were to get drunk:
I would probably cry. I tend to keep things bottled up and really have to let my guard down to deal with them.

8. I've come to realize that money:
you don't need it to be happy, but it sure can help.

9. I've come to realize that when I get old:
I may have some regrets, and think what if?

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be:
a worry wart, sometimes pessimistic, but I try really hard to be optimistic most of the time. Long story short. I will be me. Deal with it.

11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on:
My husband of course but also on most musicians. A man that can play an instrument or sing makes me weak in the knees... i.e. Dave Matthews, Michael Buble, Rob Pattinson.

12. I've come to realize that the last time I cried:
it was during Husband and I's first married couple fight.

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone:
used to be something that I just had to have, now it is my security blanket.

14. I've come to realize that when I wake up in the morning:
I should have gone to bed earlier.

15. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night:
I over analyze everything in my head and can't turn my brain off.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about:
My honeymoon, which starts next Saturday!!!!

17. I've come to realize that my life:
is going to get pretty scary here in a few months

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook:
I get nosy.

19. I've come to realize that tonight I will:
probably still be doing laundry

20. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will:
be counting filters, and engines at work. gotta love inventory

21. I've come to realize that I really want:
reliable friends that I can truly count on

22. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is:
I am not going to tag anyone, I am just avoiding laundry and cleaning.

23. I've come to realize that relationships:
are hard no matter what kind and how involved you are.

24. I've come to realize that love:
is amazing.

25. I've come to realize my best girl friends:
are my saving graces and I love them all.

26. I've come to realize my best guy friends:
give me different perspective.

28. I've come to realize food can:
make me happy and miserable at the same time.

29: I've come to realize that this summer:
was very stressful,but had a wonderful outcome.

30. I've come to realize heartbreak:
happens to everyone

31. I've come to realize that my ex:
don't really have one.

32. I've come to realize that my sister(s)?brother(s)
are just like one person they don't want to be like.... then again so am I.

33. I've come to realize that crying:
doesn't make me feel better, it just makes me feel weak.

34. I've come to realize that death:
is gonna happen, hopefully much much later rather than sooner.

35. I've come to realize that if I'm sick:
I am very stubborn.

36. I've come to realize when I'm bored:
I really have other things I should be doing, but I am just putting them off. Gotta love Procrastination!

37. I've come to realize that work:
doesn't always get to be something you love

38. I've come to realize that family:
you can grow and so can your family, even if some members of said family want grow with you.

39. I've come to realize when I go shopping:
I spend waaaaaaaaaay to much and have buyers remorse after wards.

40. I've come to realize:
that this survey is 40 questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment