Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I am a Mrs!

That's right bloggies I a Mrs. now.

My boss pretty much made me take all of last week off of work because of how stressed I was. Which in the end I am thankful for, I mean I got everything checked off of my to do list with very minimal rearranging.

My stress really came to a head on Saturday. Between all the phone calls ( 25 total, I counted them this morning), to being asked questions I don't know the answer to, getting asked the same thing 3-4 times, all talk of tradition... I was burnt out.

I had to rush to get everything done before the rehearsal dinner because then future hubs was more worried about entertaining his friends and watching the game (we had words at the rehearsal about it). I was 30 min late to the rehearsal dinner, of course my dog got out and was running wild in my neighborhood while I was in 3 inch heels and a dress, of course I needed gas, of course the directions from google maps SUCKED so we got lost!

The rehearsal dinner was nice, food wasn't awesome, but the speeches were good. Saturday night was nice and I had fun at the hotel with my girls, playing cards and listening to music.

Needless to say we stayed up a little to late on Saturday.. like 2am late. There wasn't too much sitting around but towards the end we were rushed with makeup and left the hotel late. We got to Pinnacle and had to do a covert op to make sure the guys didn't see us. The place looked AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know, when you o something yourself you never know what it is really going to look like until the day of and it was awesome. What Erin and Kelly did was really take my vision and bring it to life.

That is all I am going to tell you for now. Look for My Wedding Week Blogs coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! it was so much fun helping you out with decorating... Plus the relaxing drink-a-thon i seemed to have had... Bahahaha. Your wedding was a blast. I expect you to return the favor... drinking and all! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete