Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Well hello 2010

I am back from my trip down south.


I welcomed in the new year in, much warmer, Birmingham AL. It was really great to see the new family again. I was kind of left with a bad taste in my mouth after the wedding but this weekend really helped me.


We left on New Year's Eve and due to my lack of time management skills we were late to airport. Let's say hubs and I came to the agreement that I am to always shower before him. Anyway, we did make our flight and made to Bham with out any problems. Once there we had our Christmas, which I didn't expect anything after getting a grill from the in laws but we made out like bandits.



I got:
a PANDORA bracelet with a M and K charm
a necklace and earring set
a picture frame
an itunes gift card
a bed, bath and beyond gift card
"together" figurine from willow tree
a monogrammed dish towel
a monogrammed cooler glass
and personalized gift cards

I will say, being ashamed, I didn't even make it to midnight.... I know, I know....

It was the first time in years that I haven't stayed up to watch the ball drop, but I was exhausted. So I drank some bubbly and toasted that it was the new year somewhere.

The next day was spent in front of the tv praising and cursing (loudly) our beloved football teams. Both of our fav football teams won which made for a happy husband and wife, even though I about had a heart attack during the Auburn game.

We lazied around the rest of the weekend and played with the in laws new puppies Gus and Phoebe.

It was a good mini vay-cay and I am happy to be home but wish a fairy would have come and taken all of the Christmas decorations down.... well I guess it is back to the old grind.

what you will see coming up in the life of the new Mrs.G:
The healthy life: where to start
Picture001: day one of my 365 day picture quest

1 comment:

  1. Oh I hope you do better then I did on my picture a day quest. I made it 12 days. Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete