Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Frustrated

So Hubs sent me this picture at lunch:



Yes are you reading correctly -6.8 lbs.

Am I happy for him? Yes, very.
Am I pissed off at the same time? Hell yes

I wouldn't be so mad if he actually wanted to loose weight and I felt like he was trying. But the fact of the matter is I kind of declared we were loosing weight and he went along with it. Made a goal weight and ate the food I put in front of him and that was it. I just feel deflated. He lost almost as much weight as I wanted to in a month, and all he had to do was go to work. But I still have to go to work, make dinner because he can't "cook healthy" and God forbid he take the time to actually look up a recipe and try, work out and still not loose weight. Great. That's up lifting.

I know men loose weight a lot faster than women, but this is so not fair....

3 comments:

  1. So true! So not fair. Keep at it lovely. Your doing great, plus he has to plateau and then he will see the difference in just eating healthy and having to work for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you, it is not fair!! My boyfriend had pneumonia for a month and all he eats is junk food and he lost 20 lbs!! I on the other hand work out two times a day and eat healthy and only lost 4 lbs in two months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it's totally unfair. and it's tru about the plateau. he'll hit it and you'll start soaring past him. you can do it. dont let this beat you. Go team, GO!!!

    ReplyDelete