Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 15, 2010

The Healthy life: some ideas

I have been pondering the rewards issue and I do have some prerequisites for my rewards;

1.They can't be food, or involve food
2. They have to be for me,Not for the house.
3. They have to be something that isn't going to come with loosing weight (i.e. get my rings re sized)

really that is it.

This is what I have thus far (this list is still up for revision)
210lbs: Mary Kay product
200lbs: A Pandora Charm
190lbs: a piece of Lia Sophia Jewelry
180lbs: A new out fit
170lbs: Mani/pedi
160lbs:Day of pampering, a massage or maybe a facial
150lbs: Go back to dance class
140lbs: A Coach purse (a real one)
130lbs: The makeover! New Clothes! New hair cut! New Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment