Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 22, 2010

TGIF!

I am happy this week is over.



Real happy.



Today is my cheat day and I am dying for Chipotle. Lunch can't come fast enough



Tonight will consist of cooking for my hubs and madre, working out, and catching up on my DVR or renting a moving... I am not sure which one yet. My mom really wants to see the hurt locker which I do too but not at the cost of $4.99 ... meaning I want to wait until it comes to HBO. I am not really into war movies and such but I know as soon as she walks in the door she is going to want to try to see if movies on demand will work. I am going to have to let her down easy. I have been in such a sour mood the past few days, I want something that is going to make me laugh.



Saturday is craft day. I need something that is going to keep me busy this weekend so I am going to make a wreath. It is going to be the one below but with yellow (if I can find it) fabric and a red bow. Hopefully that will keep the hungry monster at bay for a few hours. Hubs is going to cook out on our new grill too, I am so excited!






Sunday is Church, birthday dinner at my Dad's house and then house work. We have so many birthdays from Jan-April that we have to have one birthday dinner a month or we would have to be there almost every weekend for 3 months to get everyone covered.





I think it sounds like a great weekend.... What about you bloggies? What does your weekend look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment